The Dandelion Quintet was founded by five young and ambitious musicians from Munich who got to know each other during their master’s degrees at the Hochschule für Musik und Theater, Munich. In 2018 the Quintet was accepted to study chamber music in the class of Prof. Eberhard Marschall and Prof. Dirk Mommertz. The Dandelion Quintet played in Moscow in the Tschaikowsky Conservatory in 2018
and performed in the concert series Tage der Kammermusik in 2019, which was broadcast by Bayrische Rundfunk (BR Klassik).
- Flute:Éva Szabados, 25, Hungary
- Oboe:Miriam Katharina Ströher, 31, Germany
- Clarinet:Maximilian Strutynski, 33, Germany
- Horn:Claudia Dorothea Bender, 30, Germany
- Bassoon:Artūras Gelusevičius, 26, Lithuania