V Coloris was founded at The Royal Danish Academy of Music in 2017. The name means "a mix of colors" and is expressed in the way the quintet plays and thinks music - it aims for playing lively, varied and in respect of the different styles and genres by taking advantage of the fact that the members have different nationalities and backgrounds. Repertoire-wise the quintet likes searching for less well-known works to supplement the standard repertoire. The five musicians are engaged in distinguished symphony orchestras and/or study in the classes of highly esteemed and influential teachers.
- Flute:Stefan Diaconu, 29, Romania
- Oboe:Felicia Greciuc, 30, Romania
- Clarinet:Jonas Lyskjær Frølund, 23, Denmark
- Horn:Niklas Kallsoy Mouritsen, 31, Denmark
- Bassoon:Alexander Grandal Hansen-Schwartz, 20, Denmark